Hop on the VIP Waitlist for my next
I'm an American girl who traveled to Australia to find herself and found my "Happy Place" and "Happily Ever After!". I love Disney, sushi and the ocean.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a bit of compensation to help keep my site running!
1. StudentUniverse.com – This site literally got me to Australia! Nowhere else have I found a cheaper way to travel from Newark, NJ to Brisbane for under $900 thanks to a great promo code that was offered at the time. StudentUniverse also offers Youth fares in addition to student fares. To qualify for Youth fares, you do not need to be in school. You just need to be between the ages of 16 to 25. Since they have more fares available for students, if you are both a youth and a student, register yourself as a student to get the best fares. In addition to cheap flights, they also offer deals on hotels, tours, and travel insurance!
2. SkyScanner.com– Skyscanner is great because it offers you an opportunity to see all of the cheapest flights for each day of the month that you are looking to travel. This was perfect for me because I didn’t have a date that I needed to be here by so I was looking for the cheapest deal. It is definitely a top stop to make when searching for your best flight. I just found a round trip flight for $900!
3. Jetradar.com– Jetradar is one of the largest online search engines for flights all over the world and it truly faster than any other that I have seen before. Within seconds you will see hundreds of the cheapest flights all over the internet. One of my favorite features is at the bottom of the home page where it shows you the top locations from your location including the prices!
4. Google.com/flights– I have only recently found out about this site thanks to the Girls Love Travel Facebook group but it is pretty amazing! On this site, you can search for flights all over the world while using a map to show all possible flight routes. If you are looking to fly but have no clue of where you’d like to go, this would be a great spot to check out.
5. Skiplagged.com– To me, this is the best site to use if you are not a student and you do not mind traveling light. The developer of this site truly found a way to cheat the system by providing consumers with “hidden city” flights. Just take a look for yourself and you will see how unbelievable the savings can be. Just be sure to read the fine print on everything because some flights do have certain baggage rules.
Are you ready to create a customer experience journey that gets people talking? If so, I would love to invite you to a FREE Strategy Session!